CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Higher Ed Lessons Learned During the Great Recession May Provide Insights HERNDON, Va.--(April 15, 2020)—As the nation addresses the current economic turmoil caused by the coronavirus, National Student Clearinghouse Research Center data may help clarify how...
National Student Clearinghouse Names Education Executive Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions
HERNDON, VA -- (April 13, 2020) -- The National Student Clearinghouse named today Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions. In this role, Mr. Carreras will be responsible for the strategic oversight and leadership of the Clearinghouse’s Business...
- CBS News Interview of Research Center Executive Director Doug Shapiro
- How colleges can ensure this year's high school graduates aren't left behind
- Steep Enrollment Declines This Spring
- Online college enrollment growth outpaces real-world institutions
- Still hesitant about going to college? Why you shouldn’t wait
- Demographic Changes and Pandemic Fallout Could Alter Higher Ed Enrollment Trends
- Community Colleges Turn to New Incentives for Recruitment
- What to watch as interest grows in alternative paths to jobs
- 25% of students postponed college during Covid, some indefinitely
- Transfer rates drop, continue to mirror enrollment declines
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
COVID-19: Stay Informed
Recognizing the urgency of COVID-19’s impact on students and institutions, the Research Center’s Stay Informed series tracks outstanding college enrollment trends in near real-time during the COVID-19 era.
The Some College, No Degree report series seeks to understand the educational trajectories of millions of Americans who left postsecondary education without receiving a degree or certificate.
Manager, Corporate Communications