CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Higher Ed Lessons Learned During the Great Recession May Provide Insights HERNDON, Va.--(April 15, 2020)—As the nation addresses the current economic turmoil caused by the coronavirus, National Student Clearinghouse Research Center data may help clarify how...
National Student Clearinghouse Names Education Executive Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions
HERNDON, VA -- (April 13, 2020) -- The National Student Clearinghouse named today Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions. In this role, Mr. Carreras will be responsible for the strategic oversight and leadership of the Clearinghouse’s Business...
- Why women of color are re-enrolling in college faster than men
- How to make a stronger case for the ROI of a college degree
- Researchers hope to boost community college transfer and make it more equitable
- Here are the top risks college leaders are worried about this year
- New Dallas College tool aims to show students why a degree is worth it
- 7 higher education trends to watch in 2023
- Aspen Institute and Community College Research Center to Create Publications Examining Transfer Student Outcomes and Best Practices
- College Completion Rates Stall At 62.3%, Report Finds
- When Colleges Close, Students Aren’t Likely to Re-Enroll
- Panel Explores Data Needs for Changing Student Pathways
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
The Completing College report series provides a comprehensive overview of postsecondary completion trends nationally and by state. For all students who enter postsecondary education for the first time each year, it examines the diverse pathways the student traversed toward completion, as well as a degree or certificate completion rate within six and eight years of enrolling.
The Some College, No Degree report series seeks to understand the educational trajectories of millions of Americans who left postsecondary education without receiving a degree or certificate.
Manager, Corporate Communications