CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Higher Ed Lessons Learned During the Great Recession May Provide Insights HERNDON, Va.--(April 15, 2020)—As the nation addresses the current economic turmoil caused by the coronavirus, National Student Clearinghouse Research Center data may help clarify how...
National Student Clearinghouse Names Education Executive Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions
HERNDON, VA -- (April 13, 2020) -- The National Student Clearinghouse named today Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions. In this role, Mr. Carreras will be responsible for the strategic oversight and leadership of the Clearinghouse’s Business...
- The declining number of men in college should concern us all
- How 14 private colleges are planning to improve community college transfer
- Colorado Colleges Wonder: How Do We Get Students To Come Back?
- First-time college freshmen are dropping out, researchers find
- Student Persistence Fell During Pandemic
- Counting on community college transfers to shape the next generation of Va. talent
- Trends are Encouraging for Women in STEM
- Some Two-Year Colleges Reporting Summer Enrollment Increases
- Undergraduate Enrollment is Down, But Trends are Encouraging for Women in STEM
- 6 charts showing the state of college enrollment in spring 2021
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
Persistence & Retention
The report is designed to help institutions understand first-year college persistence and retention patterns and identify disparities between different students, institutions, or states in this important early success indicator.
The Some College, No Degree report series seeks to understand the educational trajectories of millions of Americans who left postsecondary education without receiving a degree or certificate.
Manager, Corporate Communications