CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Higher Ed Lessons Learned During the Great Recession May Provide Insights HERNDON, Va.--(April 15, 2020)—As the nation addresses the current economic turmoil caused by the coronavirus, National Student Clearinghouse Research Center data may help clarify how...
National Student Clearinghouse Names Education Executive Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions
HERNDON, VA -- (April 13, 2020) -- The National Student Clearinghouse named today Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions. In this role, Mr. Carreras will be responsible for the strategic oversight and leadership of the Clearinghouse’s Business...
- As Higher Education Faces a “Corona Swirl” of Transfer Students, Higher Education Must Create Clear Pathways to Degrees
- Forget Bitcoin—Skills Are The Currency Of The Future
- What the Shift to Virtual Learning Could Mean for the Future of Higher Ed
- The Number of Students Taking Time off From College Doubled Due to Coronavirus
- Pandemic had little effect on spring enrollment status
- Enrollments Largely Stable During Spring
- U.S. Colleges Team Up to Bring Stopouts Back to School
- One report expects college enrollment to grow. Will the pandemic affect the trend?
- Rethinking the Transcript
- College Enrollment Declined Again In Spring 2020, Establishing Pre-Pandemic Baseline.
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
Current Term Enrollment Estimates
Newly Updated! First-Look at the Effects of COVID-19 on College Enrollment The post Current Term Enrollment Estimates appeared first on National Student Clearinghouse Research Center.
The Some College, No Degree report series seeks to understand the educational trajectories of millions of Americans who left postsecondary education without receiving a degree or certificate.
Manager, Corporate Communications