CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Higher Ed Lessons Learned During the Great Recession May Provide Insights HERNDON, Va.--(April 15, 2020)—As the nation addresses the current economic turmoil caused by the coronavirus, National Student Clearinghouse Research Center data may help clarify how...
National Student Clearinghouse Names Education Executive Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions
HERNDON, VA -- (April 13, 2020) -- The National Student Clearinghouse named today Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions. In this role, Mr. Carreras will be responsible for the strategic oversight and leadership of the Clearinghouse’s Business...
- Low-income students are dropping out of college this fall in alarming numbers
- Unemployment Rates During The Pandemic Are Much Lower For Adults With A College Degree
- The COVID crisis in community colleges — what does the data say?
- America's 'college completion crisis' is about to get worse
- Fewer undergrads enrolled at community colleges this summer: report
- Blockchain’s Role In Reshaping The Future Of Work
- Tracking America's progress toward 2025
- Alternative Credentials on the Rise
- Why Higher-Ed Transfers are a Key Pivot Point
- Fixing the Mismatch Between Skills and Jobs: A Pilot Project to Test Learning and Employment Records
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
Latest data update to the Tracking Transfer Report Series that focuses on the student mobility from two- to four-year institutions nationally. Student transfer outcomes for the 2012 cohort of first-time degree-seeking students are reported.
The Some College, No Degree report series seeks to understand the educational trajectories of millions of Americans who left postsecondary education without receiving a degree or certificate.
Manager, Corporate Communications