CLEARINGHOUSE PRESS RELEASES
Higher Ed Lessons Learned During the Great Recession May Provide Insights HERNDON, Va.--(April 15, 2020)—As the nation addresses the current economic turmoil caused by the coronavirus, National Student Clearinghouse Research Center data may help clarify how...
National Student Clearinghouse Names Education Executive Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions
HERNDON, VA -- (April 13, 2020) -- The National Student Clearinghouse named today Pepe Carreras as Vice President of Education Solutions. In this role, Mr. Carreras will be responsible for the strategic oversight and leadership of the Clearinghouse’s Business...
- College enrollment plummeted during the pandemic. This fall, it's even worse
- Colleges and universities must brace for five new realities
- Collaboration is key to thwart cyber threats
- How some college counselors are fighting back against pandemic-induced enrollment decline
- What's behind the unexpected gender gap on college campuses?
- Strategies for Mainstream Colleges and Universities Must Change
- The College Gender Gap Is Spiraling Out of Control, And Men Are Losing Out
- Nearly 200,000 fewer transfer students enrolled in college last year, report finds
- Webinar Highlights Ways to Improve Student Success Post-Pandemic
- Higher ed leaders sketch cyber workforce plans at White House meeting
LATEST RESEARCH REPORT
COVID-19: Stay Informed
Recognizing the urgency of COVID-19’s impact on students and institutions, the Research Center’s Stay Informed series tracks outstanding college enrollment trends in near real-time during the COVID-19 era.
The Some College, No Degree report series seeks to understand the educational trajectories of millions of Americans who left postsecondary education without receiving a degree or certificate.
Manager, Corporate Communications