User Login | FTP Login | Privacy
Careers | Self-Help | Contact Us

Home » FAQs » Can I report international students?

Can I report international students?

Yes, but you must report additional data elements to the Clearinghouse, including College Student IDs. As long as you provide valid College Student IDs, the Clearinghouse can accept records for students who do not have Social Security numbers, like international students. Once you start reporting international students, their enrollment data will become available for verification through our free Student Self-Service and EnrollmentVerify services, if you participate.