User Login | FTP Login | Privacy
Careers | Self-Help | Contact Us

Home » FAQs » How do we sign up?

How do we sign up?

If you already participate in our Enrollment Reporting service, DegreeVerify, and EnrollmentVerify, sign and return the Student Self-Service agreement. Once the agreement is received, we’ll assign an implementation team member to guide you through your Student Self-Service activation. Contact us to request a Student Self-Service agreement from your Clearinghouse regional or managing director.

If you do not participate in Enrollment Reporting, DegreeVerify, and EnrollmentVerify, contact us to learn how to sign up for these free services and become eligible for free Student Self-Service.