Register Now for Our October 5th or 10th Live Webinar Sessions
Do you participate in the Clearinghouse’s G from Degree process? If so, you won’t want to miss our new 60-minute webinar, “G from Degree: Transparency Enhancement.”
As a G from Degree participant, the Clearinghouse generates a G (graduation) status in our enrollment database from the degree file your school sends to us. The data in our enrollment database is then sent to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) to complete Title IV compliance reporting. However, there are some scenarios in which a G status is not generated from your school’s degree file.
During our “G from Degree: Transparency Enhancement” webinar, we will explain the reasons a G status may not be generated in the Clearinghouse enrollment database.
Webinar Also Offers a Look at Our New G from Degree Enhancement
Attending our webinar also provides an opportunity for you to get a look at the G from Degree enhancement the Clearinghouse is releasing in mid-October. Using our enhancement, you will be able to review students who had a G status applied to their record in the Clearinghouse enrollment database as well as those who did not have a G status applied to their record in our database. This enhancement also helps fulfill the Clearinghouse’s goal to provide transparency behind our processes to our schools.
What You Will Learn During Our Webinar
During our webinar, you will learn:
- Why a G status may not be generated for a student
- How to use our new G from Degree enhancement, including how to review students who had a G status applied and those who did not and how to export the information to Excel
- How to update the G status for students who did not have a G status applied in the Clearinghouse enrollment database
Register Now for Our Webinar on October 5th or 10th
Please join us for one of the two upcoming “G from Degree: Transparency Enhancement” webinars.
- Thursday, October 5 at 2 PM, ET REGISTER NOW
- Tuesday, October 10 at 1 PM, ET REGISTER NOW
If you have any questions on G from Degree or the upcoming enhancement or need assistance, please contact the Clearinghouse at 703.742.4200 (select options #7, #2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also invite you to “Join the Journey” as the Clearinghouse gets a head start on our 25th anniversary as your trusted partner in 2018 with an academic year filled with new events, services, and more.
- “G from Degree: Transparency Enhancement” webinar on October 5 at 2 PM, ET. Register now.
- “G from Degree: Transparency Enhancement” webinar on October 10, at 1 PM, ET. Register now.
- Clearinghouse Academy: Learning resources and events
- Compliance Central: Updates, tips and resources to help you stay in compliance