2017 Persistence & Retention Data Now Available for Eligible StudentTracker Premium Users
Persistence & Retention data for the Fall 2017 cohort is now available for eligible StudentTracker Premium users. Reports are available to StudentTracker Premium users when an institution meets the following eligibility requirements:
- Is a 2-year public or 4-year public/private institution
- Has at least 50 students in the defined cohort
- Participates in the DegreeVerify service
- Reports enrollment and degree records to the Clearinghouse for at least 4 years prior to the cohort
- Is a main campus (branch 00)
- Meets other criteria established by our Research Center
The report, see sample below, will provide some visibility into first-to-second year persistence, which is a key predictor for credential completion.
StudentTracker for Colleges and Universities is the only nationwide source of college enrollment and degree data. More than 3,700 colleges and universities — enrolling over 99 percent of all students in public and private U.S. institutions — regularly provide enrollment and graduation data to the Clearinghouse.
StudentTracker Premium Service adds a robust suite of research tools to your standard StudentTracker subscription, which includes institution-specific versions of national Signature and Snapshot reports published by the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center.
To learn more on how to access StudentTracker Premium reports, or to find out if your institution is eligible to receive this data, contact your Regional Director.