Getting Started with Reverse Transfer
Since the Clearinghouse launched its Reverse Transfer platform on July 1, we’ve been helping institutions sign up and activate our newest free service.
Here’s some useful information to get you started with Reverse Transfer.
- Watch our Reverse Transfer demo video. In less than 10 minutes, it will walk you through our solution
- Request a participation agreement by submitting your information via our Reverse Transfer contact form
- Share the implementation guide with your technical staff to prepare your school to send or receive course/grade data files with your partner institutions
- Reach out to your partner institutions to talk with them about participating in and activating the Reverse Transfer platform
- Sign your participation agreement and return it to the Clearinghouse. Once we receive it, we’ll set up your service agreement and FTP account credentials.
- Reach out to the Clearinghouse when you’re ready to start sending or receiving files and we’ll start testing with you.
- Finish testing and activate Reverse Transfer!