New Enhancements to the Postsecondary Data Partnership (PDP)
As part of our nationwide initiative, Postsecondary Data Partnership (PDP), we are continuously looking for ways to help colleges and universities more efficiently gain a fuller picture of student momentum, progress, and outcomes while helping to meet various reporting requirements.
To that note, the Clearinghouse is excited to announce the much-anticipated release of new enhancements to the PDP initiative. These new features include the following:
- Three new Tableau dashboards:
- Enhanced Credit Accumulation Rate dashboard enables you to view how successfully your full-time and part-time students are completing enough credits beyond their first academic year, including the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th academic years
- Enhanced Gateway Course Completion dashboard enables you to view your students’ gateway course completion by grade
- Beta release of Retention/Persistence dashboard enables you to view your student retention and persistence outcomes on a term-to-term basis for up to 8 terms
- Redesigned, more user-friendly dashboard landing page
This major release represents a progressive step in providing you, as a higher education professional, access to better data, and actionable insights so you can make more informed decisions in support of student success.
We recommend you share these dashboards and the insights they provide on various student populations with the offices on your campus involved in student success and advising, as well as provost and student affairs staff.
If you are an institution or a mission-driven organization and you would like to learn more about this initiative and these new enhancements, please email PDPService@demo.studentclearinghouse.org. We would love to help you develop actionable insights and make informed decisions to support student success.