StudentTracker for High Schools Helps Secondary Schools, Districts and States Fulfill Required Report Cards
Starting in December 2018, school, district and state report cards are required to include postsecondary enrollment, according to the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
The National Student Clearinghouse, through our unique partnerships with institutions enrolling more than 98 percent of postsecondary students nationwide, can provide the data needed for reporting your student’s postsecondary outcomes. The Clearinghouse stands with the secondary education community, including through our relationships with more than 40 state agencies.
The Clearinghouse’s StudentTracker® for High Schools service is a unique service designed to help high school districts more accurately gauge the college success of their graduates. The service not only effectively and seamlessly provides postsecondary enrollment and completion outcomes for public in-state institutions, but also helps administrators obtain information needed for hard to reach private and out-of-state institutions.
StudentTracker for High Schools allows superintendents and principals to draw on the following and more to fulfill the report card requirements:
- Eight years of students’ college graduate enrollment, transfer, stop-out, and graduation nationwide
- Turnkey professional-quality reports at an affordable price
- More than 98 percent coverage of all postsecondary students enrolled in public and private U.S. institutions
- All types of postsecondary institutions: two- and four-year, graduate, public, private, trade, and vocational institutions
Using StudentTracker for High Schools also helps districts and schools to:
- Accurately assess college preparation efforts
- Measure graduates’ persistence in college
- Combine postsecondary enrollment with school- or district-based initiatives or interventions
- Meet privacy and security concerns of families and administrators
In addition, schools that participate in the StudentTracker for High Schools service can use our annual High Schools Benchmarks report to compare their graduates’ college transition rates to national benchmarks, including those for schools serving low income and minority students.
Let us know how the Clearinghouse can support you on your journey to help students succeed, and school districts and states fulfill their report card requirements. Contact us today!
“The National Student Clearinghouse, through our unique partnerships with institutions enrolling more than 98 percent of postsecondary students nationwide, can provide the data needed for reporting your student’s postsecondary outcomes.”