Your Enrollment and Compliance Reporting Tool Kit
Enrollment and compliance reporting have all kinds of complexities that, at first glance, can seem daunting. As your partner, the Clearinghouse has assembled and continues to evolve a tool kit to support you in your quest for flawless data, including:
- Clearinghouse Academy: Tutorials and other online learning tools for Clearinghouse Enrollment Reporting, as well as our other services
- Audit Resource Center: Experienced staff who can work with your school to provide expert advice and training regarding audits and compliance, as well as help resolve negative findings, along with online resources.
- Audit Resource Center Blog: Check out – and subscribe to receive — the latest information, guidance, and tips from our Audit Resource team to help simplify the audit process for you.
- Compliance Central: Tips and resources to help you stay in compliance.
- Student Reporting Service Updates: The latest information on upcoming enhancements to the Clearinghouse’s student reporting services.
- Enrollment Reporting Programming & Testing Guide: Comprehensive guide, including file layout and data definitions, designed to help you get started with and use our Enrollment Reporting service.
Also make sure you check out the latest Department of Education Dear Colleague Letters and FSA Electronic Announcements. (The links to both are also available on our Audit Resource Center site and Compliance Central.)
Plus, if you haven’t already, don’t forget to subscribe to one (or more) of our Clearinghouse Today blog newsletters using the short sign-up form at the right.
Check out Compliance Central for important reminders and other information and resources to help you stay in compliance.